PUBG - Announcements - Ennui
Sign In

Sign In

Register
Sign in to follow this  
clrlslwi

PUBG

As you may have noticed, your favorite providers may have been struggling a little bit recently with the game patches targeted towards stopping cheaters. We are an exception, in the sense that the encryption isn't hard to deal with for myself. Where it becomes a problem is when they're rolling out next patches every other day/week that changes this encryption.

Along with this, I've been developing a range of tools to make sure we have a bright future (Some of which are open sourced!) Putting time into fixing PUBG every other day is detrimental to the time I should be putting towards these tools that help us overall. My end goal is supporting a large range of games by myself, which means having custom tools that are better suited than what is publicly available.

For these two reasons, PUBG is temporarily on hold. It might be a day, it might be a week. The internal might be up far sooner than the external (which is mostly complete.) If you didn't use our software at all, you can request a refund in the billing area, otherwise, compensation will be given once the software is working properly again.

We have no plans to go anywhere any time soon, and we hope you understand. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Little update.

The PUBG situation has not improved at all. They're still pushing the most god awful 'anti-cheat' updates I've seen in my life. I have no intentions of supporting PUBG until the code base is stable.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this